Welcome to A+ First Aid/CPR Training. We offer a variety of classes with schedules that are flexible and designed to meet most people's needs and busy life styles.
We offer a wide range of classes such as First Aid & CPR, Bloodbourne Pathogens and Emergency Oxygen Administration.
A+ First Aid/CPR Training is proud to serve the following counties & cities:
- Citrus County - Crystal River, Homosassa, Inverness
- Pasco County - New Port Richey, Port Richey, Hudson
- Hernando County - Spring Hill, Brooksville, Weeki Wachee, Hernando Beach
- Marion County - Ocala, Belleview, Williston
- Hillsborough County - Brandon, Tampa
- Pinellas County - Clearwater, St. Pete, Tarpon Springs
- Other neighboring counties and cities
Who should take First Aid/CPR Courses?
Everyone and anyone that works with the public, anyone with children, anyone with parents, anyone that would like to know how to save someone’s life during an emergency .
Can I schedule a private class?
Yes, we can arrange private classes. We can also provide one on one renewal classes. Call to arrange individual training.
How do I schedule a class?
The best way to do this is to call us at 352-942-3900. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the information on our Contact Us page.
Do you cover our area?
Depending on the size of your group and the type of class you request we can offer classes almost anywhere. Yes, almost anywhere. We will travel to almost any location. Please call us to discuss your training needs and your location(s).
Funny - Candid Camera Basic Life Support Video
It starts out as a normal CPR Training class in Germany, but the students get a surprise when the manikin comes to life
[Click here to view video]